Pages

I Am Beautiful day 1




There is nothing in your life more powerful than your thoughts.  If you pay attention, you’ll begin to see how those thoughts create your days.  Everything in your life is a product of a thought you’ve had somewhere along the way. 

Since the one person you are always with is you – make sure you like yourself.


INTRODUCTION
When I first started writing this (in book form) eleven years ago, it was just for me, as a healing guide.   I wrote it as a reminder to live life in a positive light.  I had been recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and knew I needed to examine things.  A friend brought me Louise Hay’s book You Can Heal Your Life.  It had a profound impact on how I looked at myself.  I realized I didn’t like myself, let alone love myself.  When I started looking at people around me, I realized others needed to love themselves as well.  It was time to make a change. Changing my thinking has changed my life. 

If you don't have a journal, now is a good time to start one. This is for anything you’d like to write down; lists, thoughts, dreams, memories, anything. I also wrote it mostly in the first person because that’s how I talk to myself. It’s how I focus my thoughts. This writing is a daily reminder to see beauty inside and outside of you. 

A big piece of using this is to take the “Thought for the Day” and really immerse yourself in it.  Copy it down on a piece of paper and post it somewhere you look often. Say the thoughts over and over and over again. Create your own Thought for the Day if you don’t like mine. Watch your life change into something positive – something more of what you really want.  A small example of how this works is this: One day I was feeling sad – downright blue.  I looked at the clock and it said 1:11.  I knew from previously read books by Dr. Doreen Virtue that the Universe was about to take a snapshot of my thoughts.  I immediately said, “I am happy, healthy, wealthy, safe, grounded and free.”  My attitude changed at once.  I felt lighter, less sad, like I could tackle whatever was bothering me.  Your thoughts may seem simple and unimportant. They’re not.  They have the most power for creating the life you wish to live. Really, since we can’t stop them, we might as well learn to make them into useful tools. 

January 1



I am beautiful. Today is a perfect day to take 5 minutes and write my hopes and dreams for this coming New Year.  I will focus on what I want.  I will be honest and gentle with myself. 


Thought for the Day:
I bring new ideas and new energy to this day.