Pages

Gratitude for Gifts

Have you ever been there when someone you love and care about had a seizure? It's a rather frightening experience. It can make you feel helpless. Today was one that I was there. Not only was I there, but I was the one in charge of making sure that my friend stayed safe while he was going through it.

It makes you count your blessings... Blessings for everything; your working brain, legs, eyes, ears, heart, etc... It makes you grateful for what you have and look at what is really important in your life.



Today, I'm grateful to be alive and able to type this post. I'm grateful for all the people whom I love and who love me. I'm grateful that I have arms to paddle a canoe. I'm grateful for you, who is reading this.

Blessings and gratitude for this new day!
Shannon